Kaji Pant - Black
Kaji Pant - Black* is a great fabric for practical work, or for a stylish monochrome outfit. These pants are deigned for both men & women, made in surplus cotton & tailored to fit, featuring waist & ankle ties for adjustability. Hand-dyed with natural indigo, these workwear-inspired trousers offer a great bum fit, and are an essential piece for your capsule wardrobe.
- Made in UK
- Hand-dyed in natural indigo
- Limited edition luxury upcycled 100% cotton
- Corozo nut button- hidden on the inside of waist.
- Adjustable waist tie.
- One back roomy welt back pocket on wearer’s right hand side.
- Ties at the ankle to bring in the leg or can be worn loose for more of a straight leg.
- Two perfectly placed hip pockets.
- Beautifully bound inside seams.
- Hand sewn label including unique piece number.
*Black fabric is always a shade of another colour, this 'black' looks like deep blue to most people, and in the photographs it can look blue too. But we call it 'Black'.
UK Standard Delivery - £5
Arrives within 3-4 working days.
(Delivered by Royal Mail, second class Signed For).
UK Express Delivery - £12
Guaranteed delivery on the next working day before 8pm.
Orders must be placed before 2pm.
EU & worldwide shipping offered too
Full shipping details can be found here.
We have a 14 day returns policy.
For full shipping & returns details click here.